Life is Funny [35]

Friday, May 10, 2013

I have been absent from writing (and photography: I Romanticize), and I apologize. I am sure the following quotes will justify my absence.

During Finals:
Joe:  How are you?
Raajii: I have realized that falling asleep while drinking a cup of coffee is a clear indication that you should call it a night.

"You are never going to understand the nuances of it all - it's never going to happen—you'll learn to make your peace with it."
-Writing Professor

"Don't tell me you understand this, you can't possibly understand this. It's incomprehensible."  
- Another Professor

I am going to log in and see what fresh hell my professor has posted now.
-checking assignments for the week.

It’s not the assigned reading that’s a lot... its the reading to understand the assigned reading, then the reading to understand the reading that is helping you understand the assigned reading that makes it a lot.
-Joy

At around 3 a.m. in the library during finals week:
Joe: So what would be an example of non-negligent injury?
Raaji: If I smack this book on your head, that would be non-negligent injury


Peace out… first year of grad school – you will not be missed.
-last day of finals

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. hahhahaha I love this :P
    During exams I forever slept while having that coffee to stay awake :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind if same right now with my finals :P
    Lots of sleepless nights and brain aching reading sessions :P
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s not the assigned reading that’s a lot... its the reading to understand the assigned reading, then the reading to understand the reading that is helping you understand the assigned reading that makes it a lot...
    -Joy

    I totally understand this, haha!! All the best and hang on in there, Raajii. We shall wait for you to come back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:35 PM

    hahaha

    you survived. (y) congratulations. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Law student by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) tell you what... you come back home after a 15 day long road trip, missing maa much....and your dog more than anything else in the world...

    you hug everyone...settle in the comfort of that cozy sofa and in the warmth of the morning coffee mug....you open your laptop and go to raaji's blog...and there it is...

    much soothing peace.
    your posts never fail to match my state of being somehow...magically so...!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I am glad it made you smile :-)

      Delete
  7. Tea or Coffee is never able to keep me awake :D ... I guess Nicotine does't affect me ... its a blessing :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Adnan

    Do you mean caffeine? Nicotine is in cigarettes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Raajii
    caffeine, nicotine .. they are all the same *waves hand* :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey, congrats! you've a got a good sense of humor. joy's comment is a riot:)

    ReplyDelete

Please reserve your comments to the subject of the content. The views, opinions, and experiences expressed in this blog are not necessarily those of the authors. You can also send your comments/questions to writingsforlife@gmail.com

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe