[2] Funny Valentine

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So this is how it works: I listen quietly when couples talk, and if I get lucky, I make them forget that I am in the room at all. Following is what you get when a writer knows too many couples. Needless to say, X is a woman and Y is a man -- I have to maintain their privacy :-).

Y: Dinner on Valentine's Day is at 6 so plan accordingly.
X: Dress up?
Y: If you don't then it would be weird.
X: Am I coming down there to you?
Y: Yes, and no more questions. I already feel you know too much.
-On confusing surprises
---

X to Y: So if I go and make out with a girl, that would technically not be cheating right?
---

X to Y (showing him new curtains in the living room): Now this is what I call a surprise, not the one that you gave me yesterday - Oh, the AC is fixed, that you didn't even do yourself!!
---

[At a home decoration store, picking out a bed-sheet set for Y - looking at a checkered black and white bed-sheet set]
Y: I like it but its a little too much like a bachelor, right?
X: Its kind of something you'd see in a guys room who brings a different girl over every night.
Y: Yeah, you're right..... ummm... but...*pauses* 
Y: Its Okay. You can keep coming over.
---

[During an argument]

X: Yeah teach that to the next wife!
Y: Yeah, it's all about trial and error.
---

[While putting his head on her lap, and being cheesy]
Y: You see now, even if someone were to give me a million dollars, I won't get up from your lap
X: If someone were to give you a million dollars for getting up, I will kick your off of me right now!
---

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. LOL..but anyways the cake belongs to the couple at the home decoration store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! :)

    Love.
    http://inthepourinrain.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I loved the last one. It was a fun read! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y: Yeah, it's all about trial and error.

    >> LOL .. loved it ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had fun reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG what cute :)
    I did a cute convo post too...visit my blog when u free...and visit the new link in profile this time :P

    Happy V day ...hope urs was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha ah lovely conversation .. .made me laugh and smile Thank you :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you enjoyed these :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol....the rocky road to love....(never mind fame!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, this is something interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:27 PM

    Lol.....It's love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe! LOL Very amusing chit chats :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous2:33 PM

    like the last one :D :D
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  14. i liked the last two:P =D lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol,, interesting and funny post. Love it

    www.styledestino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please reserve your comments to the subject of the content. The views, opinions, and experiences expressed in this blog are not necessarily those of the authors. You can also send your comments/questions to writingsforlife@gmail.com

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe