Some Thoughts

Tuesday, August 22, 2017


It has been a long while, and I never meant it to be. I had hoped to fill these pages with life and her wonderfulness, because there is so much of it. I hope to do so shortly but for now I must just write what my heart is asking me to write. But know dear friends, if you are still here, that I have an incredible life and all these past months have been filled with happiness.

It's a bit fragmented now though. We are everywhere being pulled in all directions. It is temporary, like all things are, and soon I will be able to balance it. So, I can't complain.

I have had some of the loveliest moments and experiences this past winter and spring and they helped me move forward and witness new adventures. I have traveled so much. I have witnessed fire in the sky and fallen asleep to the owl's hoots in the fields, and I have waded through rivers to reach the corners of the continent. I sat with the mountain goats and let the moon roll me over. I have encountered strange creatures and found myself stranger still. I wonder if you'd be interested in hearing travel stories.

Thinking of you all, and grateful that you are here.

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. its always good to hear from you Raajii and doubly good to hear that you are having such a good time of you life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'll be writing more soon :-)

      Delete
  2. Hey!! :-) Please share with us these amazing experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad u r back! You were much missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much. I will write regularly.

      Delete
  4. Wow - beautiful shot! And I'm looking forward to hearing more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your writeups are amazing. Looking forward for some more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I will be writing more soon.

      Delete
  6. Waiting eagerly for your stories. Wishing you the best for this seemingly new phase in your life.

    Cheers,
    CRD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - lots of exciting changes :-)

      Delete
  7. A fascinating and beautifully written blog post. I would love to hear your travel stories! I'm glad to hear you had lovely experiences on your travels.

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I appreciate you dropping by.

    Happy Friday!

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please reserve your comments to the subject of the content. The views, opinions, and experiences expressed in this blog are not necessarily those of the authors. You can also send your comments/questions to writingsforlife@gmail.com

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe